- Motorsport Maker Website
- PitToCar Android Application
- PitToCar Rx Android Application
What data do we collect?
- Email Address
- Messages sent from PitToCar to PitToCar Rx
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with all the data we collect, either by completing our online contact form or by using the PitToCar application.
How will we use your data?
- We use data from our Contact form to contact you with regard to your query
- We use message data in PitToCar to transmit to PitToCar Rx
- We will not share your data with ANY Third Party
- For reporting purposes we have access to any message sent from PitToCar to PitToCar Rx, these messages are stored anonymously
How do we store your data?
- Data sent to us via our Contact form found on this website is stored with WordPress.
- Data sent to us when using PitToCar is stored with Firebase Firestore
- Data is stored until you request it’s removal
What service providers do we use?
- Google Play Services https://play.google.com/about/play-terms/index.html
- Google Firebase Firestore https://cloud.google.com/terms/
- WordPress https://en-gb.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
We employ the above due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to out processing of your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com